So, we are a family of four! Ava was born on August 12, 2007 and is such a wonderful girl. On July 22, 2010, we were surprised by the arrival of our newest family member, Bella! She came to us 9 weeks early and we are in love! Check back every now and then for updates!!
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Okay, so maybe a little baby bump...
So...Patrick took some pictures of my 16 week pregnant belly to document "the growth"...and perhaps there is a very small start to a baby bump. Bubby's checkin' it out too (or maybe it's the tennis ball I'm holding)! :) What do you think??
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I don't see a bump! I got a bump like that and I know I'm not preggers. I love your blog. I could feel your excitement as I read it. I'm so happy for you!
1 comment:
I don't see a bump!
I got a bump like that and I know I'm not preggers.
I love your blog. I could feel your excitement as I read it. I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment